Mario's Viewer Mario's Viewer

Good Job

Copying Blordow's entrance in Wario gets straight and then making it look shitty at 2 fps. =\

Ice-Bot Upgraded Ice-Bot Upgraded

Bah

Your a great guy and all, but I do reviews accordingly now.

Just, better, art. And maybe a bit more originality.

B-MAN responds:

I don't want my movies to be judged for who I am, only for what thay are.

Rise of the MK:Part 3 Rise of the MK:Part 3

Well done

I've been waiting for this for awhile. Nice to know you're doing a 4th. Hopefully by then it'll hit its peak in popularity. Then maybe we can see some new Mack Daddy Mario's ;)

Child's Play Child's Play

Dude Awesome!

But you really shoulda down the part when they were playing E.T. Those kids were obviously idiots. And to tell everyone, they actually say those things in the magazine. Little punks...

Clan Mist A WC3 TFT Clan! Clan Mist A WC3 TFT Clan!

Nice

Espiecally how you put that cinematic of arthas in there really quick. I thought it would suck if all it had was lotsa words in it. :] I myself, am a HUGE warcraft fan. ( Visit website! ) And this, personally, was quiet nice!

Sweepin' Joe's Ep 4. Sweepin' Joe's Ep 4.

lol

That was pretty dumb. lol, "blue skado we can too?" And then he jumps... and it does that sound... LOL!

I'm A Spider I'm A Spider

Hmm

I know what sound spiders make!

They say, "Uber )Apoamsf!"

Mek1985 responds:

No! They go "I've got a box!"

Pubemuppet gos 2 carnival Pubemuppet gos 2 carnival

LOL

Man, too funny. I farted a couple times, but Farting is good, if poop comes out, you gota roll around in it!

PubeMuppet responds:

Indeed, quite true!

fun stuff 488 fun stuff 488

I know its old now

But I still watch this from the days when you posted the mass fun stuff movies. This was indeed the best. be bop da be da da. Dee ba ba ba! Dee ba ba ba! Dee ba ba ba! DING WANG! FRUIT SALAD! YUMMI YUMMI!

Fruuuuit Saaalaaad!

Rise of the MK: Part 1 Rise of the MK: Part 1

I Would give it a 12 if I could!

That's diffently better then sonic v mario! Lol, when yoshi comes out and eats the lakitus. LOL! The concept was the best also! I can't wait for the next one!!!