Orgasm Girl Orgasm Girl

Finally beat it

Took long enough, but with practice you'll get an A in no time.

The Dead Case The Dead Case

Well done

After finishing the game, I realise the only thing the main charactor did is get killed by the guy... Didn't play much of a big role in life. But it was nice how the whole story ended, keep making these find & return item games, I find them fun.

Retshark responds:

Yep, he just died to protect an innocent. Does it make you question your life's value? Agh, agh, I got too deep! Sorry. ;>

Metal Slug Rampage 2 Metal Slug Rampage 2

Last boss easy

Lol you noobs. The last boss is so damn easy. Just keep under either of the two jets and you will never get hit. I beat the final boss without taking one hit.

TERRAIN: Chapter 2 TERRAIN: Chapter 2

Best Ever!

Man, that game drew my attention better then anything else on newgrounds. I beat the boss easily with this strategy: ( Skip past if you don't want it to ruin it for yourself )

Shoot off lower gas shooting things first. Because those things kill your health while your getting attacked by the tentacles. After the two gas shooting things are dead, kill the rest of the tentacles. Shoot fast and you'll beat him quickly.

I did beat the game quickly, but didn't find any secrets to my surprise. =(

Hope #3 is the best to your abilities and is the best episode yet.

Good job on this episode.

SpiderMarch responds:

There is one "Super Secret" in the game. A hidden "roll over". If you uncover it you get a cheat. :)

Blast Your Enemies! Blast Your Enemies!

Stupid

Man, As soon as I started playing, I couldn't kill the tanks. I fired at it like 40-50 times before it killed me. Fix that and the game would probably be better.

Super Mario Rampage! Super Mario Rampage!

*Shoot* *Bloodsquirt*

Had a nice concept and I could see where you were going with it. But, you have to admit to yourself, that it really doesn't have a point. Heh, I did release some anger though!